Hi Guys again (Boo here). Here are some more pics of the past fews days activities. The first is Gracie, who doesnt do much except lie in her cot. Next is my sunflowers that were planted with Granny at the start of November. They are now as tall as Daddy. And....here are the caterpillars that I collect off the sunflowers every day. Yesterday we went to Redcliffe to see Mummy's Cousin and family. We played in the sea and on the beach - look at the results....... .........Never, ever forget to put the sunscreen ALL over your face. I missed the bit under my eyes and now they are very red! Bye for now. Boo
I cant believe its been so long? Hello All. Firstly - sorry! I cant believe its been so long since I last posted here. Almost 5 long years in fact. How quickly has that gone by. Its definitely time to resurrect the blog so here we go..... There's so much to catch up on...... - 5 years of school - 5 years of sport - 5 years of ipad-ing - Trips to Scotland, Dubai etc etc etc Oh and a baby brother who's now nearly 3 That makes 3 of us now in this family, Myself (Alastair), Gracie-Girl and now Ewan (Ewie). I will need to change the name of my blog again! Here's a pic of us all with Granny the last time she visited earlier this year. So I am going to skip a bit of time and just tell you what I am doing now. I am now in grade 5 at school and Gracie is in grade 1. I am playing heaps of sport at the moment. I had my final football match of the season today. I played with 4 stitches in my knee as I fell over at school a few days ago. I got man of the m...
I had my first proper (well mum did it) haircut this week. She was very sneaky and took a pair of scissors to me while I was sleeping. She then finished it off while I was drinking my milk and so I had no opportunity to fight back. Here is the end result - not bad!
Comments